- The Center for Counseling and Training (TCCT) collects the names, addresses and email addresses of those who communicate with us electronically. Information collected includes non-specific and aggregate information, such as pages accessed, for web traffic analysis. User-specific information collected is used to communicate with the end-user regarding the information they have requested.
- We never sell information to third parties.
- Anyone who supplies us with contact information online will only be contacted regarding the information they have requested.
- TCCT has the appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of any information that users submit online. Unfortunately no computer or network is safe from viruses or hacking although such events are highly unlikely.
- We conform with HIPAA Laws.
- If you have supplied us with contact information and wish not to be contacted in the future, or if you feel this site is not following its stated information policy, you may email us or call 660.259.3900.
Please download the forms you need, fill them out, and bring them to your first appointment.
Registration Form (all clients)
Intake Form (adult)
Intake Form (youth-under 18 years old)
Minor Consent Form(youth)
Financial Agreement (all clients)
Privacy Practices (all clients)
Release of Information (all clients)
Anger Management Forms
Batterers Intervention/Intimate Partner Violence Program Forms
Remember to bring the following to your first appointment
- completed forms
- copy of your driver’s license
- copy of your insurance card (if applicable)
PAYMENT / INSURANCE
- We take most major private insurance
- All Medicaid products
- Private Pay
- Sliding Scale to those who qualify
- Court fees vary
- We accept cash, checks, all major credit/debit cards
Please contact our office at 660.259-3900.
Note we do NOT have a full-time receptionist. Please leave a message on our confidential voicemail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.